Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'M NOT LAZY!!! I'm Just Uber Busy

I'm so sorry!!! I'm not trying to be lazy with my blogging at all! I'm just so busy with all the volleyball stuff!

I was going to do the post this past week, but I suddenly had to go to volleyball camp! Now, it's time for my High Performance tourney. Follow how my team is doing by going here. I guess that one more thing to blog about =__=. I'll be in Wisconsin for the tournament this whole week. I'll be doing some twittering so go follow if you're not already. We can't bring our laptops... I need an iPad so bad D:|.

On another note, If you live in the USA and want to be part of my new gyaru circle, Kimu Gyaru, go apply now at http://kimugyaru.webs.com!

Anyways, no computer. No laptop. Week of volleyball.

OH! And I'll try to get the posts up on next Monday!

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR ME IN THE BWA's!!! Click here to vote!

Kthnxbai~


No comments:

Post a Comment