Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween!!!

Wee I never posted the pictures of Halloween! I know this is "sooooo late" but nobody cares! Well for Halloween we all went to Zach's house for a party and trick-or-treating. I spent $100+ on my costume (well, my mom spent $100+ on my costume) haha.


I think it was worth all the money! Don't you?

If you haven't noticed, I went as a emo/scene person!
HOT TOPIC:
•new hair extentions
•SUPER PUFFY SKIRT
•hello kitty knee highs
•fishnet blue bow
•mesh mittins lol
•brass knucles
•wrist bands

Yes I seem to be obsessed with hot topic! Time for makup!!


SO MUCH HAIRSPRAY! D:
ULTA:
•metallic blue eyeshadow
•eyeliner
•red lipstick
•blush
•liquid eyeliner

I can't go a day without makeup. My mom took it away all last week and I almost DIED! (well, not really)

I'm very photogenic so here's my fav!


I just love the angle and my mirror!
So! At Zach's house we ate first and his family was there. I love his grandma! She was bugging him and Leanne (his girlfriend!)


Sorry it's all blurry, but the moment was hilarious!
They are such a cute couple ♡



Heehee
So me and my bestie Richelle were walking and we just HAD to take a picture!


ISN'T THAT CREEPY!
Overall, I got loads of candy! I think I'm going to get fat D: so that's my summary of Halloween! And yes Hot Topic is legit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment