Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MY DREAM OF GYMNASTICS! ♥

Here's my story!
         
Once upon a time...
I was in gymnastics until my mom took me out when i was 5.
THE END
So today I figured I would try to do a back walk over!
This is where I will try it...


Well after a while... I got off task and I started jumping around like a mad woman! ☺



so yeah...
ANYWAYS!

I tried to do a bridge before my 10 second camera countdown BUT


EPIC FAIL
haha my new favorite word

Second Try---
I actually stretched a lot and waited before I tried again this time and it worked! Haha but this is on ly the first step lah!




WOO HOO!!

Well after that I couldn't kick over *sniffles*
I guess I will have to but my dream on hold for another day!
I hope that I will be able to get back into gymnastics again...
Untill then, I am just being
♥Miaxie♥
 Blogging Princess, fashionista, and a Vlogstar!!!
~♥


I'm okay with that ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment