Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Sad Post

To all my peeps at Trinity, I must say that I am leaving :(

Really, I kinda don't want to but my passion (and volleyball coach) is forcing me to.

If I stay at TPS, I most likely won't get a volleyball scholarship. Most scholarships go go track and swimming and I hate running and swimming competetively =__=".

Besides, there is WAY TOO MUCH DRAMA! let me spell it

D. R. A. M. A!

because I just loooove drama!!! NOT


I will be attending Winter Springs Highschool. I'll adapt. HUZZAHHHH! omg

I will be visiting all the time though :D like on bring a friend to school day and when ever TPS has school and I don't.

Anyways, I love you guys... Well most of you, and I want to make the rest of the school year frikin awesome ;D

-Briye ♥

---why do I feel like I'm moving away?!!!?? omg

ps. I've gotten the habit of saying omg and BTDubbs :P

No comments:

Post a Comment