Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Yummy Stuff

I'm thinking about doing an advert on Chick-Fil-a's Chicken Biscuits!!!


They are the most wonderfull things in the world!!! But I also want to do their Chicken Mini's!


Mostly because they're newer than chicken biscuits. HELP ME CHOOSE >_
--
Today was the biggest 8th grade science project of the year: The Science Olympiad! Basically what you do, is choose a partner and for a few months, you work on a topic you chose and you do a whole experiment on it. So my partner was Dani and we saw how air resistance and gravity affected umbrellas! Both of our teachers loved our 2 trifold boards... I think. I say that because before Mrs. Dowdy could say 'job' (great job), the people behind us' hot air balloon caught on fire and was a massive fireball on the floor. So what she said was,"I really love your project! Great j OH MY GOOOD!!!" lmbo

That is something I'll remember lol!

1 comment: