Thursday, September 23, 2010

Twin Day!

Today was twin day!!!!!!! I was one of three triplets wtf XP.
We looked exactly alike and we all wore the exact same thing! At lunch, this guy comes up and goes up to us and says:

Random Dude: HEY! You wanna be in the senior video?

Hannah/Becca/I: uh..er-

RD: Of course you do! Come on!

H/B/I: uhh okay I guess.

RD: All you have to do is smile and wave with these other twins for ten seconds!

♡♥♡♥♡
Longest ten seconds of my life
T-T.

Wtfff we aren't even seniors haha! Hannah and I are freshmen and Becca is a junior! Oh well. z__z

I still cannot solve the case of the missing camera USB cord. Phooey. I still need to post my summer photos!!!!! >:(. Plus all my other photos from today! HOW COME ALL MY STUFF GOES MISSING WITHOUT ME TOUCHING IT!!! Is there secretly a robber hiding under my bed... Nevermind... (T ^ T)


By the way! Do you like my sig that I made ;)
It's pretty, pink, and totally ギャル ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment