Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Drama comes to me like bullets (Part 2)

Let's see...






No thanks ;)

Now on to part two of my discussion. This is the last photo:












First of all, why are you wasting you time writing such a long 'gyaru secret' on me?

1) Yes I have a A+ in my English class. That doesn't mean that I don't make typing mistakes. Seriously, I'm typing on an iPhone! Do you even know how easy it is to make mistakes when typing fast? It's not like I can speak my post and the words show up perfectly! Plus there's auto correct which changes half the words I type. Why can't you guys just tell me where the error is so I can correct it?

2) I don't read your blog so I don't really care. And why is Xiaxue even in this??? Pshh. I've never been queen bee in school. I was one of the nerds and I'm proud. Also, I'm quite confused on how I'm a skank. Explain.

3) S. A. R. C. A. S. M. Get it? Got it? Good.

4) I'm a weeaboo; Got a problem. I love anime and manga; so what? I love japan and most things about it; why shouldn't I?

5) Do you not understand that I'm sarcastic??? I already know my blog isn't as popular as some! It's a common fact that I'm working to change. Got it?

6) Got the balls? Say those billion things about me starting from #1 and don't stop until you finish #1,000,000,000. And no ma'am, I was born premature yet 100% heathy and I have papers to prove it! I owe that to my mom for eating heathy and not being a drug addict, drunk, and smoker!

Anything else you'd like to say because I'm fed up with lies being spread about me. I'll gladly correct them. I'm no going to fight you though. I have better things to do that worry about this crap all day.

----------------

On another note! My volleyball picture came in and I LOVE IT!!!












THIS POSE WAS MONICA'S IDEA ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆


Follow my blog with bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Awee your volleyball pic is cutee and don't listen to those haters on gyaru secrets always have shizz to say about somebodyy

    ReplyDelete