Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wonderful Christmas Time (Part1)

Since I am to dang tired to do a post on my whole Christmas fun, I am going to divide it into three parts!

  • Christmas Eve Shopping
  • Christmas Eve at Church
  • Christmas!!!

-------------------------------------CHRISTMAS EVE!

On Christmas Eve, it was pretty much "Crazy Shopping at Last Minute" day! It was my dad and my shopping day and because of his job, this was our only day to shop for my mom before Christmas. We went to the Millennium Mall and started at Macy’s! I haven’t been shopping in forever because of school and I had a fashion frenzy when we went in Macy’s lor! I FREAKIN LOVE MACY’S!!!!!! 





At that time, I started running from clothes rack to clothes rack looking for stylish clothing for ME. Then my dad caught up with me and reminded me I was looking for Christmas presents for my MOM

THEN, my attention was drawn to the shiny greatness of --drumroll please---

DIAMONDS!!!!!



I totally loved these chio diamond rings! Sorry about the lines on the picture. It comes from the glass case over the rings.





I persuaded my dad to buy me a pair of these beautiful diamond earrings! MUHAHAHAHA!
I was acting like a little kid. I was spinning the turntable looking at all the different birthstones!! My dad’s is especially beautiful! His is the December Blue Topaz.






Isn't his beautiful >_
An idea popped into my head! I wanted to get her a piece of jewelry with her birthstone on it! THAT’S PERFECT! She loves jewelry and it’s her birthstone. Her birthstone is the dark red January Garnet. I can’t tell the difference between my mom’s birthstone and my birthstone so I had to get a store worker to help me T_T. My birthstone is the July Ruby. It is a lighter color than the garnet.




I was led to the garnet section of the jewelry. I searched for the perfect one for my mom. I wanted one that she could wear anywhere. She could casually wear it or wear it to a elegant event. Then I saw this one.  






It was a garnet encircled by diamonds and was held together with  14 carrot gold. I knew that one was the right necklace right when I saw it! I knew she would love it!!! :D

My dad is such a dummy. Instead of taking my word for how my mom would like it, he goes around asking random people if they like the necklace.
I didn’t want to be there to be embarrassed so I went to go look like the rest of Macy’s. 

I started at the jewelry again!




More diamonds!








Aren’t these heart necklaces so kawaii! =D

Next are the watches. I didnt really like watches untill i started looking at these!











Heres another thing about me, I don’t really wear sun glasses... but I really love buying them! I really like the design of these!!!!









Vogue and Guess are two of my favorite brands!



After we bought the necklace, we didn’t have time to wrap the presents at home so we went to the wrapping station in the mall! All the people there were so nice! =D



Now that is some colorful trash LOL!





Here is the guy wrapping two of my mom’s presents! (They’re shirts!)





Here is two of my mom’s shirts! They are stacked on top of each other so you can’t see the other one.

The people wrapping the presents are freakin perfectionists so they were super slow! I started cam hoarding!!!









Finally they started to finish my mom's presents loh!!



Heres the first one!




I love the second one’s wrapping paper!



DUO!!!








Here’s all three!





AIYAH! The third present is so kawaii!!!

So that is pretty much it for the Christmas shopping for a whole year =( 
WELL! I’ll try not to be a procrastinator next year T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment