Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The World's an Animal!

In a series of illustrations entitled “Twelve Animals,” graphic artist Kentaro Nagai rearranges the world map to create the beasts of the Chinese zodiac. I thought this was soo cool when I found it because I wass looking for the regular cancer and libra and all that stuff. But what I found WAAAAAY more interesting! Hope you like it... I also hope you can tell that they are the Zodiac characters made out of the world continents lor!


Rat



Ox


Tiger





Rabbit



Dragon

























                                                                Snake // Horse



        Sheep



Monkey







Rooster







Dog





Boar






The images shown here are high-contrast black-and-white photos of Nagai’s work, which is on display at the Japan Media Arts Festival at the National Art Center, Tokyo until February 15. SOOOOO! If you live near Tokyo... GO SEE IT LOH!




No comments:

Post a Comment