Monday, December 28, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas Time (part2)

Ok everyone! Time for part two!!!! This post is about the Christmas Eve church service :).

Like I said in the last post, I had just finished shopping at the mall for Christmas presents for my mom. Here's my conversation with my dad:

Dad: What church service do you want to go to?

Me: Grah! Do we really have to go? T_T

Dad: WE WILL ALWAYS GO TO CHURCH!
(He used his sturn voice)

Me: fine lah. Let's wait for mom to get home to decide when we will go!

Dad: No, you are going to decide here and now.

--all pressure looms down on me Z_z--

Me: Okay... Let's go to the eight o'clock service!

--mom walks in the door--

Dad: Great! Your mother is home! We will go to the five o'clock service ^^

---end of conversation---

WTF Dad! If you are going to choose it yourself, don't ask for my opinion! D:


To my suprise, when we got there, there were half as many cars as last year! In my head I was hoping there was actually no service right now and we could go home lor. With my luck, we walk up to the first guy we see and ask him if there's church today and of course he says yes! Grr. Why don't some people lie!?!

Just kidding :)

We walk inside and the WHOLE PLACE WAS PACKED! And this isn't one of those tiny community churches! This is a huge 3 story church! And there were only a few seats open!

We were about to go home when a guy told us he would move to give us a third seat. People in Florida are sooo nice!... And tan LOL

About in the middle of the service, also when I was close to falling asleep, the MC said," when I raise the candle during the next song, raise your lights." well I've done this oh so many times and I just thought big whoop! This was the turnout...









Isn't it so beautiful! Here's the stage!



It was all decked out in Christmas stuff and they had a statue of Mary Joseph and Jesus on stage! :3



My (fake) candle loh!




Lucky that isn't real or I would have burned my beautiful face!

Kidding~

After the service, we met up with an old friend of my dad and she took a picture of us in front of the church's Christmas tree! Grr! It took foreverrr for these two people to move!




When we got home, I helped my mom wrap my dad's presents. After all of our hard work, here is what our tree looks like!



Idk why there's a gap in the lights T_T other wise... IT'S AWESOME lor!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun , keep doing what your doing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much for your vote and I will vote for you too =)

    ReplyDelete