Sunday, June 27, 2010

100 Black Men 2010 and The Last Airbender!!!

A few weeks ago, I went to the 2010 100 Black Men (of Orlando) awards. It's where they give exceptional black students from Jones Highschool scholarships to college. I also went last year but that was last summer... before I started this blog. Really, it's pretty boring and I don't even eat the food because I'm such a dang picky eater ah. We left in the middle of the awards because it was taking so long.

Since I'm enjoying myself at the Disney Animal Kingdom Resort, which I will blog about after my birthday (in 9 days!), I will just list all of the photos without much captions. Sorry for the low quality. I forgot my digital camera at home and had to take pictures with my iPhone =__=.

















My mom's coffee :3



And there's always time for camwhoring in the car





I was so tired that day that I barely put on any makeup. NOT EVEN EYELINER!!! Geez, don't excpect me to go to some huge dinner when I'm shleepy. I don't work that way.

Oh and like I mentioned before... MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 9 DAYS!!! I'll finally be 14!! That means I'm 2 years from my drivers license!
PLUS! The Last Airbender comes out in 5 days and I'm having my party on the same day! We're going to see ATLAB (avatar the last airbender)!!! It's my favorite show of all time! Then we come back to my house for swimming and sleepover :D.

I really hope that Florida's horribly random weather doesn't choose July 2nd to storm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment