Friday, June 4, 2010

Shopping for the M.U. Dance!

OH MY GOSH. The Moving Up dance is today and I'm shopping like crazy! I had to go shopping for dresses, shoes, accesories, and bags! Also, I'm getting my nails done at the moment!

I finally found the perfect dress yet it was to loose to dance in. THEN! The girls in the dressing rooms next to me, who took up all the dresses for no reason, had the smaller size and have it to me. Great right? NO! The had ripped the back of it a little and you could see my back!!! I was devistated. Then, the lady working there just assumed that my mom had a sowing machine an started ranting on about how easy it was to fix with a sowing machine! FINALLY, she told me to just get the other size and go and buy a padded bra to keep it up. Funny, she could have told up this IN THE BEGINNING!

Next came the shoes! I. HATE. SHOPPING. FOR. SHOES. They never have my size! Because of my tallnes (5'10"), I have to wear a size eleven in shoes and they NEVER hav my size in the shoes I want. BUT! DSW is my savior! That place is the shiz.

Now all I need to do is get my hair done and I'M READY!

Since I love my readers so much, here's a sneek peek at the dress. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment