Thursday, June 3, 2010

SUMMER!!!

YES!!!!!!!!! It's finally summer!!!! I finished exams today and now i'm free! That means...
♥ BLOGGING
♥ VLOGGING
♥ PHOTOLOGGING
&&&&&&&&
♥ TWITTER-ING!!! http://twitter.com/sharonaroxx
twitter.com/brittanyynikkii

Omg it was also my last day at Trinity! I'm going to miss my friends there :(. Although Leanne's "after exams" pool party was fun :3

Also! I played my first varsity volleyball game today :D. Haha I was so freaked out =__=" 

PLUS! The Last Airbender comes out in theatres on July 2nd and I MUST SEE IT!!! Avatar is my favorite show of all times!!!!! They better make it good or I be P.Oed! 

ANNNNNNNND! The 8th grade Moving Up Dance is tomorrow!!! I can't wait!!! I have to get my nails done + hair, get shoes and accesories! Such a busy schedule! 

After, I have tryouts for the Orlando High Performance team all weekend and I'm so friggin nervous! Wish me luck ;)

Here is a picture of me dress shopping for the dance!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos 

No comments:

Post a Comment