Thursday, January 7, 2010

To: EVERYONE

Hello fans, friends, passerby's and anti-miaxies! I have a new blog. With all my info and stuff on it so if you are curious enough to see it, go ahead. Since blogspot doesn't have the blog link I want, I swithched to wordpress!

I won't be using this one as much and no comments will be moderated. I will be using my new one, http://piinkcess.wordpress.com as my blog now. I am now Piinkcess 9/10 of the time and miaxie 1/10 of the time ^^ and I'll be putting all the posts from here on my new blog.

Changes:
All me
All new
All pink <3 my new motto Is either going to be: •got piink? Or •stay piinked ^^ AIYAH! WHICH ONE SHOULD I CHOOSE? Ok so buh bye for now (on this blog and there is no frickin reason to hate me anymore so haters can go away unless you will stay nice on my new blog. Don't forget, singlish and janglish should be expected ;) Remember! http://piinkcess.wordpress.com ! Visit it :) oh and it's still under construction =__=

Stay piinked! (I like this la!)

No comments:

Post a Comment