Friday, March 19, 2010

3rd Place in Gold!!!

Last weekend, TVA went to another Tampa tourney! On the first playing day, we won two out of three of our games which place us in the GOLD DIVISION!!!

The next day, our game was delayed by a hour and we lost the first game. In our second game, we played like complete BEASTS! We beat Tampa united, the team that beat us the day before. We placed 3rd in the GOLD DIVISION!!!!!!!!!

It's the best we have ever done! I'm still annoyed because we didn't get a medal at our last tourney. WE DIDNT GET ONE HERE EITHER! Dang economy. Whatever! Were in gold and I still have a bunch of other awards!











Yeah! That's a lot of ribbons!





Let's not forget that one!

As you can see I HATE LOSING! Sadly, my other half of awards are in my house in North Carolina!! Lucily we are trying to sell it and I'll be getting all of my awards here in Florida!

Anyways! I have another tourney here at TVA tomorrow so wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on what you guys have accomplished so far and good luck the rest of the way in the tournament. Also, yes, I like your house, especially the big covered porch and pillars - cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! Haha I like my pillars too lol!

    ReplyDelete