Saturday, March 6, 2010

OH MY GOD!

Ok I know this is super random but I just had to post this photo
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






MIKE,









Xiaxue's fiancée, DYED HIS HAIR FROM BLONDE TO BLACK! haha! It kinda looks like a helmet! I totally thought he was a different person! (her nose says,"Botox Addict")
Also, I'm in the middle of another volleyball tournament. So far we have won 1 lost 2. We were so close and should have won the second game. In the third game, I have no idea what was wrong with us!!! We looked like complete BULLSHIT! Usually be look like beasts! Well we are going to come in first place in the silver bracket tomorrow. We must win all of our games.

Random photo:






Visit me and my best friend Richelle's new kawaii blog at http://kawaiiramble.blogspot.com! If you're completely stupid and haven't figured it out yet, it's called Kawaii Ramble! It has the best blog design EVERRR!!!

Speaking of blog designs, I will have a new one in a day!!!

1 comment:

  1. 'Botox addict' is right... the amount of stuff people get done to their faces is sickening. If we all learnt to respect our bodies just the way it is; the world would be so much more peaceful...:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete