Sunday, March 28, 2010

BLOG AWARDS!!!

I'm bored and have nothing to do at the moment so I'm giving away blog awards made by yours truely ;)

I will be doing these catagories:

~Best blogs
~Funniest blogs
~Best Gyaru Blogs
~Best Kawaii Blogs
&
~"Luvin your blog" (to the blogs I like who didn't get an award above)

I'm trying to decide if I'm mean enough to do a worst blogs catagory. Maybe ;)

Contact me at sharonaqueen@gmail.com if you:
-want to add a catagory
-have a good reason why you should win an award
-want to refer me to someone else's blog

Happy blogging ♡

P.S. If you go to my school or know me personally, I made a more personal blog for my friends :) http://chezziee.blogspot.com

PHOTO OF THE DAY!






My friends posing for a quick picture before we perform in the Mikado!

No comments:

Post a Comment