Wednesday, November 24, 2010

BIG FAT AWESOME POST! (Part 1)

So here's part uno of my huge post of photos from summer up until now. HERE IT GOES!

Notice the fat girl in the bikini. I'm glad obese people are becoming confident; but please be confident in a one piece. 


This was 2 days before my birthday at Blizzard Beach (Disney World). I bought a big azz bucket of icecream sundae! IT WAS DELICIOUS! (sorry, my mom sucks at taking photos =_=")

Ok, so this starts my birthday party pictures. We first went to see The Last Airbender (my favorite show of all time) in the morning. THEY BUTCHERED IT!!!!! They got every detail wrong! They pretty much sliced it up and flushed it down the toilet. Anyways... after that, we, Carson, Richelle, Leanne, Toni, Molly, Beate, Misha, and I went to my house to swim and have pizza. At like 1 AM, Richelle and I ditched went into the living room to watch Spirited Away. Molly and Carson joined us half way but they fell asleep on the couch haha. The looked so cuuuute! XD





Me and my bestfrieeeeend ♥

Leanne got cut off, Carson looks like she's pulling a gun out, I'm a bunny, and richelle is the only normal one... how ironic.




Richelle's rebel pony tail (hair clippy from my scene days)

WATCH OUT! CARSON'S ABOUT TO CAMWHORE ALL MY SKIRTS...


 Yeah Carson, dump my clothes on the floor!






IDK WHY I PUT ON SPANDEX (...?) 

Photo bomb! 

Yeahhh, so I was drying my hair after getting out of the pool so it wouldn't turn into a puffy bomb and decided I should put bunny ears to take the attention off the towel... FAIL








 ...




 She can has bunneh earz!
See what I mean when I say puffy bomb? It's usually worse D:



 BESTIE! ♥



Carson smiley-fied my calender that sits in the corner of my room. Its specialty is dust catching.
♥     ♥    ♥

Now I guess I show you my dads well prepared cookout for his players.

 Hmmm, texting as usual >:|

 Eating and watching football: it's a football player thing.



 THEY DIDN'T CATCH ANY FISH! (thank goodness)


Notice how short my dad looks... AHAHAHA

END OF PART ONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment