Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WTF (...?)

Let the photos on gyaru secrets speak for themselves...












...and many many more.

I'm so confused, what's up with these mental *cough* racist *cough* haters. Okay you can't judge and defame all BLACK gyarus and then say your not racist. You put a fcuking photo of a gorilla!!? What an idiot.



On the bright side...
I tried out for both OVA and TVA and I had already made 15 Nationals on TVA yet I had a callback yesterday for OVA and guess what...

I MADE 15 ASICS!!!!!!
(the top 15s team) ;)

And congrats to Kaykay and Kat for making Molten ♥

Also
I feel like a bitch for not posting the photos but my muthafo Mac wasn't uploading the photos so they'll be up tomorrow if I'm not shopping.

PS: I LOVE YOU KASEY!!!!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment