Tuesday, November 2, 2010

CamQueen of the Year!


I just entered the CamQueen of the Year Contest!!! For those who don't know, basically, you upload a photo of you without makeup and then upload a photo of yourself after you have put on all your makeup! Simple right! 

So here's my entry!
(click to enlarge like always)

You decided to read this post and now you automatically have to vote for me!!!
Just kidding. 
You don't HAVE to vote for me but you SHOULD vote for me. I would be doing the right thing ;)
SO... 


Now for PART TWO!

To get extra points in this contest, you can enter HALLOQWEEN OF THE YEAR!

It's pretty much the same thing accept is super freaky "come to the dark side" version!!!

Warning: The next image is exceedingly creepy!


I know... weird right. I think I over did the photoshop... 

CLOSE UP!
be afraid! Go now and 
now go and click that "like" button!

No comments:

Post a Comment