Monday, November 1, 2010

Volleyball Locker 2010 :)

Every locker needs at least one decoration or it ends up looking like crap. So here's my volleyball locker before I cleaned it out :)


I know it's not that great but it makes it look better than when it's plain! (; ̄O ̄)





I'll explain why I made this in another post ;)








My towel was special because I hadn't picked my number yet, so I got a paw print instead :D
------------

I finally got a NEW IPHONE CASE!!!


As soon as I find my camera USB cord, I'll put better pictures of it's blinged out sparklyness (along with all the summer pictures)!

Also last night during Halloween, these people decked out their entire house!


They deserve a reward haha

Ps: And for those wondering, yes, I am in a relationship (2 weeks young) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment