Thursday, February 25, 2010

Anime Time!

I apologize for not posting in so long! I've have been super busy in the last few weeks so don't shun me! Haha just kidding :)

I have been sick with some crazy stomach flu that makes me throw up everytime I eat (-_-'). Here's a formula!

Sharona + flu = hunger (=_=) hungry + sharona = anger >:(
Which means...
Sharona + flu + hunger + anger = LAZY RAGE!!!!!!!

This pretty much meas that whithout my food, I become super lazy and grumpy! That explains why I haven't been posting that much anymore. Now that I'm able to eat --kinda-- I am ready to blog again!

Now let's get to the point. While I was sick, I could do nothing but sit around and sleep. So I decided I would watch some of my favorite mangas in anime form! I watched three total and there all freakishly long! O_o. Since I WANT you to watch these anime's and read the manga, I will only tell you what the book/anime is about.

1) TOKYO MEW MEW




This book is about Ichigo, a twelve year old girl, being transformed in to a crime fighting, butt-kicking Mew Mew. A mew mew is a human with the genes of an animal added to make you a super human/animal. Ichigo and her five partners, Mint, Pudding, Lettuce, and Zakuro, figting the aliens who are trying to take the earth for their own people. Ichigo has to juggle all of this while balancing her love life.

2) FULL MOON




Full Moon is a story about another twelve year old girl who loves singing but isn't able to because of having a tumor in her throat. One day, two Shinigamis, Takuto and Meroko, show up to monitor her life and unexpectedly, Mitsuki can see them (you're not supposed to be able to see them)! Then she makes a request to be turned sixteen and have her throat healed so she could audition to be a singer. Through out the series, the trio go through many challenges while Mitsuki desparately tried to find her love, Eichi.

3) Kamichama Karin




Kamichama Karin was the second manga series I ever read. This is the story of a hopeless girl named Karin whose parents and kitten died. All she has from her parents is a ring. One day while mourning at her pets grave, she meet a boy named Kazune. Later in the story, when talking to Kazune and his cousin Himeka, Karin's ring let out a huge burst of light. Later, she finds out from Kazune that her ring is actually a ring that lets certain people turn into Gods and goddeses. Thoughout this story, they battle Kiriko Karasuma in a battle to save Himeka.


I have always loved these three mangas and all of them have EPIC endings! If you don't read these, you are crazy for missing out on great stories. I STRONGLY RECCOMEND YOU READ THE MANGA FIRST! Don't watch the anime first because they always change the story around. GO READ EM NOW!!!

---



Random photo! :P

1 comment:

  1. Is it just me? Or is manga really really creepy? i dunno; all the charaters seem to look the same; and I dunno...manga just scares me...whatcha think?? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete