Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Google vs. Bing

I'm sure most of you internet surfers need to find something, you automatically go to Google


Yes Google

Not only is Google well known, it's the most used search in the whole world! Well I'm sure we all know that...

Oh wait, now all of us...

Bing doesn't seem to realize that!

Bing is a new website that is basically Microsoft trying to copy google. 
They try to make the home page more beautiful by adding a background. All that does is distract you from what you were searching until you forget what you came to that website for! THEY ARE REPELLING THEIR OWN USERS! epic fail

Google's traditional plain white background helps you concentrate on what you're searching and gives you many helpful websites.

Well I put poth of these search engines to the Sharona Test! Which ever pulled up my name or blog FIRST, is the winner!

Let's start with Bing:

S.h.a.r.o.n.a..... WTF the damn search made me spell my whole name!!!
I think Google will do better!

Now for Google's turn!:



S.h.a.r... I only need FOUR letters to get my name and blog! REMARKABLE!

Well obviously the winner is GOOGLE!!!  It is by far the best search engine. Bing is just stupid. It will never get my approval! NEVER!!!
I will always use Google for searching and you should too! :)

3 comments:

  1. Bing needs to chillax. When you wanna look or find something, you don't say "I'ma Ning it", ew no. o_O You say "I'ma Google it" I google everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo true! bing needs to calm down, Google will take over the world (alongside Disney) soon enough, so there's no point in trying! :p

    ReplyDelete