Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Signed Up for SocialSpark!

About three days ago, while I was adding my new link to the Blogger's Choice Awards, I saw an add for a blog advertisement site called SocialSpark.

Of course me being so curious, I clicked on it! At first, I thought it was another cheessy spamming site so I looked at there information.

I then found out how many people use SocialSpark and I instantly signed up for an account! I had been looking for another great blogging community! Unlike Nuffnang, SocialSpark is for people worldwide and not just the Asia-Pacific.

SocialSpark is a community where bloggers and advertisers unite! It is easy to sign up. It just asks a few questions then VOILA!...you have yourself an account. When you have created an account on SocialSpark (as a blogger), you add your blog to your profile and all of your blog posts show up. This makes it easier for advertisers to find your blog and contact you. On your account home page, it shows many different advertisers who are offering money for you to either blog about them or put their add on your website. Right now, I am still exploring the wonders of SocialSpark but so far, I live it!

I reccomend SocialSpark to all bloggers who want increased traffic to their blog as well as money from advertisers. Go check out SocialSpark NOW!

5 comments:

  1. Thamks for checking out my blog. I'm followin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've heard of SocialSpark! I know a few ppl who have tried it out & had fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool...the blogosphere is definitely getting more interactive and connecting more people. We like SocialSpark's saying: "Get everyone talking."
    Have you had an luck with it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm still waiting for them to confirm my blog

    ReplyDelete