Sunday, August 1, 2010

I'M A FINALIST!!!

Are you proud of me!?! Why you ask? Well, there's a very simple answer to that:

I'M IN THE BLACK WEBLOG AWARDS FINALS!!!


Well, I didn't make the cut for all the categories I wanted but I am sooooooo very thankful that all of you voted to get me into the following categories:





 Best Teen Blog


I LOVE YOU ALL for voting for me this whole time! I didn't even think I would get this far! But you all came through for me and got me to the finals! I deeply thank you for this.

Now I ask you to vote for me one more time in the finals so I can win in those categories. Also I received a few email's from readers wondering if you had to be Black to vote in the Black Weblog Awards. My answer to them is NO! You can be of any race to vote.

Anyways, when you vote, just keep scrolling until you find the two categories in the voting form and click on the little bubble beside my option!
Again, thank you and keep voting!!! ^^


Side note: The Black Weblog awards is trying to raise at least $15,000 this year to be able to have a live awards ceremony with trophiesstreaming video, and a private, catered reception next year in 2011! You can donate as little as $1 to help them reach their goal! Click here for more information on donating!


No comments:

Post a Comment