Monday, August 9, 2010

Lovely Blog-sa Update!




Chaudie | Jen | Len | Lu | Tini | Sharona | Shahana | Fuyume | Alicia | Suzanne | Ayame | Elena



Check Out the Open Invite Here





Check out the links and join the group! We're a gyaru blog circle! So if you love gal fashion and have a blog, join us! :)


---


Me: I getting ready for school next monday! It's going to be my first day of high school! I'm currently in volleyball tryouts. Hopefully I'm on varsity! Also, I'm designing my new blog that I'm most likely going to move to after the Black weblog awards (VOTE FOR ME)!

Chaudie: Telling everyone exactly how she feels about the blogger Xiaxue in her post 'Xiaxue is...' I totally agree with her thoughts!


Jen: Talking about her wonderfull day at Newport Beach! It sounds beautifull! now I want to be there haha!


Len: Oh my god. I just love her new head band!!! Its yuba kawaii >.


Lu: Online Eyeko Shopping!!! She just got some new Eyeko make up and merchandise with such fast delivery!!! I'm definitely going to have to get the mascara that she bought!


Tini: New shops! Plus a Tsubasa themed giveaway!!! Now that has me interested :3. Also, she revamping her blog ^^.


Shahana: The makeup and flower dress look awesome on you!!! Don't doubt your body vs. age! Show off what your mama gave ya lmao!



♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

NOTE: I can't do my summer posts about my vacation and birthday yet because my camera usb cord went MIA. When I find it, hopefully soon, I'll just make one huge summer post! That makes my pile of work way easier! T^T

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention ^^
    Good luck with your blog!

    btw, you're so adorable!
    and i love full metal alchemist&nana kitade.....
    (i'm a roy mustang closet fan lol)

    *followed*

    ReplyDelete