Sunday, January 17, 2010

7 Places I Must Go Before I'm 30

I was thinking of all the wonderful places I want to visit before I turn 30 and I thought,"Hmm! Maybe I should blog about it and maybe it will come true sooner!"
SOOO...

My first is...


#1: SINGAPORE!!! Woot! I really want to visit the city in this picture! It looks really pretty!






#2/ #3: My next would have to be Tokyo, Japan! I LOVE MANGA! Luckily I speak some Japanese so that works out well! I also want to visit the beautiful Rainbow Bridge.



#4: Hong Kong, China! Idk! I really just want to go there haha!!?



#5: Seoul is up next! Well in 5th grade, I was obsessed with Korea and everything Korean! I also want to visit a few of my friends there... HI SEOKYOUNG!



#6: If you're American, I'm sure you recongnize this! It's totally Hollywood, California! I'm so upset I never went there while I lived in California!



#7: Here's another California hot spot... Beverly Hills! Molly inspired me to want to visit there. Haha it's seems nice -and expensive- there T_T.

Too bad for me... I love traveling but... I HATE PLANES!!! Dang my fears!!! Ugh, I must overcome that before I'm 30... Or else!

2 comments: