Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Top 11 Asian Blogs (I picked randomly!)

I wouldn't really call this my top eleven. I mean, some are in that list but others are just random friends from Twitter. Haha I don't know half of them wtf!

I'm I WANTED to do ten blogs but then I realized I had ten and forgot one! So it's eleven now!









I only found out about her blog in December but I really love get blog! Cheesie does many adverts and tutorials like her Cheat One TM and she does Photoshop tutorials.

Of course she also blogs about her life and her two dogs Cheddie and Koyuki. Her blog design is fantastic!

PS: she is also thre reason my readership skyrocketed yesterday to 1660 views! All in 2 hours! Thanks Cheesie!











I first found out about her on Twitter lol. One of my random follows lor.

I liked her blog because it was simple and she is great at writing and keeping a person interested.

She blogs about her life as well as events going on in society.










I LOVE HER VIDEOS!!! ♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♥

Rice Bunny is WONDERFUL and talented when it comes to makeup. Her YouTube videos about doing different makeup styles for different ocassions are wildly popular!

She does cool videos on how to look like common characters in life like Lady Gaga, Barbie, Sailor Moon, etc. etc. etc!

I am hooked like crack lmao!










Sixthbane is a funny girl who I, AGAIN, found on twitter haha!

She blogs about life and uses many photos as well and words to express her daily life.

I've been trying to figure out if she has a weblog or photolog... Until I hear from her, she will have a....... WEBPLOG! fail










Another girl with an awesome blog template that i ENVYYYY

Her blog is more of a weblog but she also uses pictures too.

If you are anything like me and have bad grammar as a pet peev, you may not want to go to her site because she has a teeny tiny grammar problemo :P

Otherwise I really like her blog AND design T_______T


#6: XIAXUE









Of couse I must mention her because I find so many similarities between us wtf!

If you don't like my big ego, smart ass, bitchy attitude, you probably won't like Xiaxue either. We are both jokingly egoistic XD

If you are anti-color-pink. Get off my blog now and go jump off a cliff. We both are obsessive over the color pink... even though I'm sure I love pink more :P. I even wore pink false eylashes to school la!!! Viva la rosa! (hee hee I'm learning Spanish XD)

I think the big differences between us is...

-Height! I'm five feet ten and she's probably four feet something lol!

-Race! Well kinda, I'm part Asian but I guess since I just call my self Afro-american... It's a HUGE difference!

-Age! Now that's a big duh! I'm so much younger than her! She is twenty-five, while I'm thirteen (fourteen this year)! I feel like the freakin fountain of youth XP. no offence xiaxue ;)











Audrey is a funny blogger who loves to say WTF! hence the irony.

She is another shorty!!! Lol obviously she's 4' 9"!

I found her blog a few weeks ago... over twitter... And loved it!
She blogs about her daily life and does shitloads of adverts!

*excuses moi my language T_T

#8: MIYAKO









Miyako is another random blogger I found on *drumroll please*.... TWITTER!

I just found her blog last week but I like it so it ended up in this list :)

She is a big photoblogger and uses more pictures than words to express her feelings and daily life.

I also like her blog design very much as well as the photos :3 veerry kawaii :P

Random thought: she is also prettyful lol XD










Ichigo's blog is rather... Well... SPARKLY!! haha!

She loves rhinestones and diamonds and charms and anything you could use to bling an accesory.

I you have seen her blog, you would know she loves photography and nails! She loves to bling her nails like a Japanese cell phone haha!











Jacey is a very photogenic socialite XP
She is a huge photoblogger and has a nice blog design.

She's another twitter person!! Woot woot for all the people I found on Twitter :3

She uses little wording and expresses herself with photos











Yes, most people like her because she pretty and because she got into a random fight with Xiaxue. Really, I don't think she's that pretty in most photos.

Sorry Dawn but your blog is BORING!!! I get sleepy just reading it. The only reason I like it is because it's sincere and nice. And I like the blog design.

But really, you need to spice up you wording or soon, PEOPLE WILL FORGET YOU (maybe not the random men who stalk you)!


AND THEN THERE'S...













































I am fabulous.
;)


~ that would be all ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hi hi, saw your top ten blogs entry and I'm surprised that you included Xiaxue and Dawn Yang. Surprise because the two bloggers are from my small little country in south east asia, Singapore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love cheeser land too! You should also check out chaigyaru.com and www.smooche.jp/rinka I have tons more but I can't remember .Check out my blog too :P
    iamazonangel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog also and I have seen chaigyaru.com before :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't give a damn if I was rude. It's my blog so I can say what I want! I you don't like it, leave. It's as simple as that

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I'm part Asian so I keep up with the asian world :)

    ReplyDelete