Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In memory of Vanilla ♡

As you know, my beloved gerbil died yesterday. I have cried ever since. Especially when the vet told me there was nothing I could do to save her life.

I also had a gerbil named Blackberry and she was Vanilla's roomate and bestfriend. She passed away last year. She loved to chew on anything in her reach... Including me lol. The wierd thing is...

THEY BOTH PASSED AWAY ON THE SAME DAY!!!

Here are some photos I took of them before their dates:





Me and Blackberry... who was chewing on a sock I gave her haha





Haha I remember when she ran across the room and jumped into the sock! It was so cuuute!





Vanilla just woke up and came out of her house :)





Shleepy heaaad :3





Vanilla found a tasty sunflower seed. Sunflower seeds were their favorite food!





They always used to sleep curled up together! It was cute so I always took so many photos!





Food time!





Zzzzzzzz...

Blackberry and vanilla will always be remembered in my life and I will never forget the joy they brought me :). Dang, I'm crying again!

I will always love them because even when they were old and had only seconds to live, they kept fighting until the end <3. Both of them died in my arms and that feels really sincere to me.

F*** all the losers who say I neglected them. They were the joy of my life. I did everything to make their life better than a solidary glass wall in Petsmart. Die you dumb*****

My little troopers: have fun in heaven :) because I know you will be happier there. You have reunited again ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment