Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 1st False Eylashes!!!

Today is a new holiday! It's called...
NATIONAL 1st FALSE EYLASHES DAY!

Ok, maybe not but I will celebrate this day forever! I'm sure you can guess why i'm saying this. The title explains it all! Today, I finally convinced my mom to buy me some fake eyelashes!!!



Yep! Too bad I don't know where to wear them :-/. Cruddd! This is my only pair so I don't want to use them... Omg! I hope I can reuse them :O

I think I'm going to cam whore them! Haha


Still sitting in their case!



I'm modeling them!



Their own photoshoot haha!!



No eylashes have ever been loved this much lol



THEY ARE SOOOO PRETTY!



Close up!!



Sitting on the extensions!

UGH! Someone please tell me these are reuseable! Educate me aboute fake eylashes lmfao!
-
My random photo of the day...



I got a hello kitty theme for my iPhone! Totally kawaii leh!

2 comments:

  1. Poison_Inked Thanks! Haha I haven't used them yet T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks but I haven't used them yet lol

    ReplyDelete