Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Banner/watermark

I just made a new banner!!! It's not the best but it seems good for something made in five minutes! Lol



I had to change it soo many times because of the whole wordpress switch thingy.

Speaking of http://wordpress.com, I soon found out that it's not that great unless you pay some money.

~ you can't change the CCS

~ you can't delete a blog

~ there's a limited amount of space

~ adding photos is more complicated

Etc. Etc. Etc...

So I decided to move back in to this blog and COMPLETELY change it (kinda). It still has the same template and everything
but...

~ my pen name isn't Miaxie anymore. It's now Piinkcess

~ my blog link is now http://piinkerland.blogspot.com

~ notice the award widget is gone, since everyone got so freakin upset about it

~ my blog title is now Piinkcess: the original piink princess

~ Twitter is now @piinkcess

... and there's other changes I forgot lol.

Btw i'm deleting hate comments again. I only reply to positive people on my blog. If you want to run you stupid little mouth off, send me an email: pinkcess1@gmail.com

Stop hating. It's stupid, just like your pitiful comments ;).

Oh and I'm Piinkcess now so stop hating me for what Miaxie did. Get it right or don't get it at all.


Stay piinked ^^ ~

1 comment:

  1. Well I'm part Asian so I keep up with the popularities
    and Rynaque is my enemy yet I've never met her in real life

    ReplyDelete