Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Eye Colors!


This is sooo late but I felt like posting these since they are pretty cool!
So before  my December orchestra concert I felt very photogenic and wanted to take some photos! I accidentally deleted the originals but here is the first one.

As you can see, I edited my eyes from hazel to a beautiful bright green! I also added pink blusher and blue eye shadow!



This one gives me a forest like feeling LOL. I edited them bright green and added green eyeshadow.



This is a more intense blue and I put purple eye shadow this time! This next photo may catch you by  suprise =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHA!
Before you judge me!, I was watching Twilight when I made this so I thought, ” OOOH! Let’s make me look like a vampire from the volturi clan >:)” On this photo, I OBVIOUSLY edited my eyes bright red, added red blusher, made my lips red!

ADVERTORIAL
I did this all with an iPhone or iPod Touch app called aBeauty Pro. I love this app because you can edit your eyes, the eye makeup, put blusher, and you can put lipstick. PLUS! You can make it pretty much any color! GO BUY IT!!! Its FREE so go get it NOWWW!


2 comments: