Monday, January 25, 2010

She's Almost Gone...

I really want to cry right now. This is what happened...

I was about to leave my house to go to my volleyball tournament in orlando when I picked up vanilla to say goodbye. I was about to put her back into her cage when suddenly, SHE JUMPED OUT OF MY HAND!

I started freaking out when she hit the floor and started to twist and kick her legs like crazy. I put her limp body back into her cage and she kept kicking her legs like a mad woman.

When I got home from my tournament, I rushed over to her cage to find her legs covered and her eyes closed. Luckily she was still breathing. She was just asleep.

Up until now, shes been asleep and twitching and hasn't woken up.

I think she is in a coma!!!

I'll send updates later...

No comments:

Post a Comment