Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My VERY LATE New Year's Resolutions!

I know this is SUPER UBER LATE but I really wanted to post my resolutions and stop being lazy! Heyy! That's on my list! Some of my resolutions are rather... random so stick with me :)

NUMBER 1!:








I will blog as often as I can! I love blogging so I want to do it more! I will do my best to keep this one but I have such a busy schedule now!!!:
~school
~homework
~theatre
~volleyball practice
~volleyball tournaments
~Guide to fabulosity
~twitter

OH EM GEEE! I just realized my schedule was bigger than I thought T_T.
Also! My mom recently went crazy on me saying,"Blogging is a waste of time when you should be studying!!! You need to stop playing on the computer!!!" AHHHHHHH! I love my mom but sometimes she drives me crazy! Just for the reccord, my last three blog posts have been behing her back so SHH!

NUMBER 2!:








I just made a new Internet Television show on http://blip.tv two days ago and I must be proactive and make videos EVERYWHERE I go. Oh, by the way, my show is called Piinkcess' Guide to Fabulosity! I think the name suits me since I'm so fabulous :). I'm trying to upload a new episode every week or two... Another thing to add to my already busy schedule T_T. Here's the link to my show. BEWARE! I have only one video right now FML. http://guidetofabulosity.blip.tv

NUMBER 3!:








I MUST MUST MUST learn how to use iMovie on my new MacBook!!!!!!! I don't understand it at all and if I want my Web Show to be totally awesome, I have to know how to use iMovie!

NUMBER 4!:






I will stop being such a procrastinator! THIS IS MY BIG PROBLEM! if I don't do this, all my other resolutions fail!
Example: I just did my whole math project, that I had two weeks to work on, ALL TONIGHT!! It's due tomorrow!

NUMBER 5!:







I will $ave money!!! I have no idea why I'm doing this!!! I already have a FREE web designer so... Screw this...

NUMBER 6!:








My goal is to get 200+ blog followers by my birthday (July 6)!!! I think this is daily easy though! People seem to like my blog so maybe I should challenge myself and do 400...

NUMBER 7!:








Get my second ear piercing! I really wanted to do this last year but my dad freaked out when I mentioned it! He thinks I should stay "normal". What part of me is "normal". Nice try daddio ;)

NUMBER 8!:








Another parent story! I've been wanting to either get my hair dyed lighter or get light brown highlights. Yep, you guessed it! My dad flipped. He keeps saying nonsence like,"No one touches the baby's hair." Yeah, he calls me the baby. WTF! I'm their oldest child! Haha JK! I'm both! I'm an only child! But I plan on dying it the next time I get my hair done :D

NUMBER 9!:



I must get an A+++ in science.

NUMBER 10!:





I WILL WIN THE BLOGGERS CHOICE AWARDS http://bloggerschoiceawards.com IN THESE CATAGORIES!:
~Best Blog of All Time (I'm tied for first right now)
~Best Pop Culture Blog (I'm in first!)
~The 'Blogitzer' (I'm in first!!)
If you don't vote, I will track you down and torture you >:) JK
BUT! Please do vote for this blog because it would mean so much to me! PLUS, I LOVE WINNING!!!! The links are in my sidebar!

NUMBER 11!:








My nails are so friggin short!!! My point is, I need to stop biting my nails after they grow! It annoys me when I do that because it takes F O R E V E R for them to grow and I just chomp away! Grrr! I thought I solved this brobled last year :(
----

YES I DO plan to keep to all of my resolutions! It will make me a better person, blogger, vlogger, and socialite! Maybe I'll try to shorten my schedule a wee bit lol! That would really help!

3 comments:

  1. never too late for new years resolution and same with roxiie..jealous much of ur iphone/macbook.

    just follow ur blog and i think its interesting.

    follow for follow? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxiie- thanks!

    Alia- thankyou! And I followed back :(

    ReplyDelete